Roofing in Massachusetts & Rhode Island
Check Out Moonworks' newest Cool Roofing Product, GAF-ELK Timberline Cool Series, which could save you up to 20% on your cooling bill. Moonworks provides the latest models in Roofing products, serving Providence, RI, Worcester, MA, Boston, MA or Manchester, NH.
Whether you live in Providence, RI, Worcester, MA, Boston, MA or Manchester, NH, your roof protects your family from the elements. Consequently, if it is not installed properly, it can seriously damage your home. We are proud to be a GAF MasterElite™ contractor, a designation earned by only 3% of all roofing specialists. What does that mean for you? A top-quality installation with the added assurance of a factory inspection.
Moonworks' Roofing Work
Moonworks is proud to offer GAF's Weather Stopper roofing system to homeowners in Providence, RI, Worcester, MA, Boston, MA, or Manchester, NH. The Weather Stopper Integrated Roofing System™ features:
- Leak Barrier: Weather Watch® provides exceptional protection against leaks caused by property movement and extreme weather.
- Roof Deck Protection: Premium, "breathable" Deck-Armor® allows moisture to escape from your attic while providing the very best against wind-driven rain.
- Quality Shingles: GAF offers many choices of colors and styles, including Timberline®, the #1-selling architectural shingles in North America. GAF's pre-cut starter strip shingles save time, eliminate waste, and reduce the risk of blow-off by tightly locking the starter strip in place on your roof.
- Effective Attic Ventilation: Cobra® and Master Flow® vents help remove excess heat and moisture trapped in your attic that can raise energy bills and damage your house.
- Distinctive Ridge Cape Shingles: Similar to the way that a distinctive frame enhances a painting, Timbertex® can enhance the beauty and value of your home—while guarding against leaks at the hips and ridges.
- Reliable Low-Slope Membranes: Liberty™ self-adhering roofing systems are exceptionally dependable and safe.
GAF Certified Green Roofer
Moonworks is one of the area's only GAF certified green roofers. While most roofing companies let your roof sit in a land fill, Moonworks works in conjunction with GAF to recycle your asphalt roofing shingles into pavement for roadways.
Did you know that 11-million tons of shingle waste are generated each year? According to GAF, the typical roof contains about 30-35 squares. This breaks down to 7,000 lbs of materials, or 3.5 tons. So, your roof could be taking up to 5 cubic yards of space, which is the equivalent of more than one family's yearly trash!
How much road can your roof pave? According to GAF, the average roof described above could pave 53 feet of road!
Which Roofing Style Is Right for My Home?
Schedule a GAF Roofing estimate now by contacting us at 1-877-207-1166 or filling out our online form.